Here’s what I’m working on now, inspired by the /Now page movement
- I did it! I left the corporate world to pursue a career in law. This was my plan when I went to college but the recession had other plans for me. Now… it’s time. More details coming in a blog post soon!
- I continue to advocate against cyber harassment, cyberbullying, and cyber stalking. The law needs to be updated to reflect the current dangers of the online world. Predators need to be held accountable even as they hide behind computer screens.
- (Still) reading The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Writing web copy for a local business, focusing on their unique backstory and goals for the community
- Volunteering with a local organization to help victims of Domestic Violence navigate the legal arena
- Teaching my son one new word a day, and reading countless bedtime stories because we both love books so much!
Updated April 4, 2018